It is a Kindness to be Mindful of Our Healthhttps://www.nalandawest.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Kindness_Be_Mindful_ourhealth.png 900 450 NW_Admin NW_Admin https://secure.gravatar.com/avatar/ee9bc32652f847c0dc96d0790d501841?s=96&d=mm&r=g
Here are the ways in which you can help prepare us all for COVID-19 and other novel coronaviruses:
1. Stay home if you are exhibiting symptoms of illness. Self-quarantine may help limit the spread of illness.
2. Wash your hands regularly and limit touching your face & mouth.
3. Do NOT greet with handshaking, substitute for a fist or elbow bump.
4. Stay calm. Panic and stress will limit your immune response.
5. Practice coughing and sneezing into your elbow to prevent droplets from spreading to others.