PERMISSION . Please note that we will endeavor to implement all requests for removal from our email list or other services within a reasonable time, although for a time users may continue to receive mailings, etc., transmitted based on information released prior to the implementation of the request. Users will continue to receive information directly related to the services for which they are registered, so that they are always kept informed.
SECURITY . We use reasonable precautions to protect our users’ personal information and to store it securely. Sensitive information that is transmitted to us online (such as a credit card number) is encrypted and is transmitted securely. In addition, access to all of our visitors’ information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted. Finally, the servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
LINKS. Our web sites contain links to other sites. Nalanda West is not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of each web site to which we may link that may collect personally identifiable information.
NOTIFICATION and CHANGES
For questions about this privacy statement, contact: info@NalandaWest.org
Nalanda West requires that all visitors to its site(s) on the Internet (the “Site”) adhere to the following rules and regulations. By accessing the Site, you indicate your agreement and acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Copyright in the images, text, screens, and web pages appearing at the Site are owned by Nalanda West or others as indicated. The information and materials may not otherwise be copied, displayed, distributed, downloaded, licensed, modified, published, reposted, reproduced, reused, sold, transmitted, used to create a derivative work or otherwise used for public or commercial purposes, except as provided in these terms and conditions, without our express written permission. Not all of the products or services described on the Site are available in all geographic areas. You may not be eligible for all the products or services described. Nalanda West reserves the right to determine eligibility for any product or service.
WITH REGARD TO SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE OR BY LINKAGE TO OTHER INTERNET SITES, EITHER DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY BY VARIOUS THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS OTHER THAN Nalanda West, Nalanda West MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE WITH REGARD TO SUCH SERVICES AND PRODUCTS, AND Nalanda West SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO SUCH SERVICES AND PRODUCTS. Nalanda West DOES NOT ENDORSE, AND SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION OR LIABILITY CONCERNING SUCH THIRD PARTY’S DELIVERY, OR NON-DELIVERY, OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SERVICES, PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, OR THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS THEREOF.
You agree that your use of this Site shall be governed by Washington State law and agree that jurisdiction and venue shall be located in King County, Washington.
1. GENERAL PROVISIONS. Nalanda West does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, content or advertisements (the “Materials”) contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded or accessed from the Site, except as otherwise expressly stated in any applicable Service Agreement, nor the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, purchased, or obtained by you as a result of any advertisement or any information or offer in or in connection with the Service or the Site (the “Products”). You acknowledge that any reliance upon any Service, Product, or Material shall be at your sole risk, except as otherwise required by applicable consumer protection law. Nalanda West reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to correct any error or omission in any portion of any Service, Product, or Material.
2. LINKED INTERNET WEB SITES. Nalanda West has provided these internet links for your convenience. Nalanda West does not endorse or accept responsibility for any such web site. Nalanda West makes no representations about any web site you may access through Nalanda West’s Site. Any web site linked to this Site is independent from Nalanda West. As a result, Nalanda West has no control over the Products, Services, Materials, or other information contained in or available through these third party web sites. The quality and dependability of these third party web sites may vary as they are updated or altered. Access to any other web sites linked to the Site is at your own risk.
3. DISCLOSURE OF ACCOUNT OR PERSONAL INFORMATION TO THIRD PARTIES. Nalanda West maintains procedures designed to protect confidential information about you and your use of any Materials, Products and Services. Please refer to Nalanda West’s Privacy Statement posted on its Site for more information on Nalanda West’s use of your personal information provided to or held by Nalanda West.
4. NO WARRANTIES. YOU AGREE THAT Nalanda West, ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, AND ANY VENDOR SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY, CONTINGENT OR OTHERWISE, FOR THE ACCURACY OR TIMELINESS OF THE SERVICE OR PRODUCT OR THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR CORRECT SEQUENCING OF THE MATERIALS, OR FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU IN RELIANCE UPON THE PRODUCTS, MATERIALS OR THE SERVICE, OR FOR INTERRUPTION OR DELAY OF ANY DATA, MATERIAL, OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF THE SERVICE. THIS SERVICE AND ALL PRODUCTS AND MATERIALS, ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT ANY SERVICE, PRODUCTS, MATERIALS OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH THIS WEB SITE, OR Nalanda West’S COMPUTER SYSTEM, WILL FULFILL ANY OF YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS. THERE ARE NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, OR ACCURACY OF INFORMATION CONTENT, AND NO OTHER WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE PRODUCTS OR MATERIALS, OR ANY ASPECT OF THE SERVICE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, INFORMATION ACCESS AND ORDER EXECUTION), EVEN IF Nalanda West HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT A USER’S COMPUTER EQUIPMENT OR RELATED SOFTWARE.
5. LIMITED LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL Nalanda West, ANY THIRD PARTY PROVIDER, OR ANY VENDOR BE LIABLE TO USER OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES (INCLUDING , BUT NOT LIMITED TO, LOST PROFITS, FAILURE TO RESOLVE HEALTH OR LIFE PROBLEMS, DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM INCONVENIENCE, DELAY OR LOSS OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICE) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE WEB SITE RULES OR ANY APPLICABLE SERVICE AGREEMENT, EVEN IF Nalanda West OR SUCH THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OR VENDOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR IS OTHERWISE AWARE OF THE POSSIBILITY THEREOF, EXCEPT AS LIMITED BY APPLICABLE LAW. NO ACTION REGARDLESS OF FORM ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT MAY BE BROUGHT BY YOU MORE THAN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION HAS ACCRUED. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Nalanda West and its Third Party Providers and Vendors harmless from and against any and all claims, losses, liability, cost, and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising from your violation or breach of these Web Site Rules, any Service Agreement, any third party’s rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, proprietary and privacy rights, or any applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance. Your obligations under this Section will survive the termination of these Web Site Rules, any applicable Service Agreement, or any Services.
6. TERMINATION OF SERVICE. Nalanda West reserves the right to deny or terminate your access to or use of the Site, any Service, Product, or Material or any portion thereof, at Nalanda West’s sole discretion, without notice and without limitation, for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, your breach of any provision of these Web Site Rules or any applicable Service Agreement or discontinuance of Nalanda West’s access to any Product or Material. In the event of any such termination by Nalanda West, Nalanda West shall have no liability to you.
7. CHANGE IN WEB SITE RULES. Nalanda West reserves the right to revise these Web Site Rules at any time by posting the revised Web Site Rules on the Site, and you are deemed to be apprised of and bound by any changes to these Web Site Rules unless you notify Nalanda West of your objection to and refusal to accept the changes by sending written notice of such objection to Nalanda West at: 3902 Woodland Park Ave N, Seattle, WA 98103 and include your name as it appears on your Account, your address, and telephone number, and sign and date your correspondence. However, if you continue to access or use the Nalanda West Web Site, or any Service, Product or Material, such action shall constitute your acceptance and agreement to the changes in the Nalanda West Web Site Rules, notwithstanding any written notice of objection to the contrary.
8. COPYRIGHT. No part of the content on this web site may be used or reproduced in any form, or by any means electronic or mechanical, including photocopying or recording, or by any information storage and retrieval systems, without prior written permission.
NalandaWest.org (Nalanda West) is not responsible for the content of third party sites hyperlinked from this page, nor does it guarantee the products or services offered on third party sites. You should review the privacy and security statements of a website before you provide personal or confidential information.